The Covidien Force Triad energy platform, from Rtex Medical, is a new and improved electrosurgical unit which provides Precise cutting and coagulation, bipolar functionality, and vessel sealing, all within a single generator. The force triad is a compact design which is used in hundreds of healthcare settings, and includes; TissueFect, ValleyLab, and LigaSure fusion technologies. This instrument is mainly used for laparoscopic surgical procedures It features a user-friendly interface with three touchscreens that allow the user to control the system functions.
- TissueFect sensing technology to precisely manage energy delivery.
- Enhanced LigaSure tissue fusion technology that fuses vessels up to 7mm, lymphatics, pulmonary vasculature and tissue bundles.
- alleyLab mode that provides a unique combination of monopolar hemostatis and dissection.
- Automatic instrument recognition.
- Compatible with conventional electrosurgical instruments and all current and new LigaSure instruments.
Fulgurate coagulates tissue by sparking from the active electrode, through the air, to the patient tissue.
Spray delivers wider fulguration; penetration is shallower and the affected tissue area is larger than with the Fulgurate mode.
Pure cut provides a clean, precise cut in any tissue with little or no hemostasis.
Blend cut is a conventional blended waveform that provides slower cutting with simultaneous hemostasis
Dimensions and Weight:
Height: 25.5 cm (10 in.)
Width: 45.8 cm (18 in.)
Depth: 50.8 cm (20 in.)
Weight: 13.6 kg (30 lbs)