The Plum A+3 Infusion System with Hospira MedNet Software is a single unit that allows clinicians to manage an industry-leading six-infusion line medication management system throughout the continuum of care.
The wireless-enabled system assists healthcare professionals to better manage the complex medication dosing regimens typically seen in emergency rooms (ERs), intensive care units (ICUs) and oncology centers. Patients in these settings are often critically ill and may require multiple drug infusions delivered at precise doses and on varying schedules. The Plum A+3 with Hospira MedNet Software enables clinicians to deliver these infusions either simultaneously or in specific tiered sequences, depending on each patient’s needs.
- Provides safety features with hospital-specific hard and soft dosing limits on six infusion lines within one unit
- Supports caregiver confidence to initiate and monitor complex drug deliveries in an efficient manner
- Minimizes the time required to assemble the appropriate technology at the patient’s bedside
- Enhances operational efficiency by allowing clinicians to program several dosing regimens in a single unit
- Uses a distributed approach to provide safeguards against multiple channels being simultaneously compromised
- Optimizes asset management and productivity by using one unit instead of several for multiple infusions
|Pulse Range||40 to 240 bpm|