This electro surgical generator provides surgeon a device with lower power settings and improved performance which minimize the risk of neuromuscular stimulation and tissue damage. By using this device your need to turn on the generator will also minimize. It adjusts automatically, responding to tissue changes, minimizing drag, and maintaining power delivery. While using ValleyLab Force EZc generator capacitive coupling is reduced by 30-50%. This reduction is achieved by the high frequency harmonics and limiting the RMS voltage. Lower voltage means more precise delivery of energy to reduce collateral damage and less neuromuscular stimulation.
Instant Response technology features an advanced feedback system that recognizes changes in tissue 200 times per second and adjusts voltage and current accordingly to maintain appropriate power. This unique capability differentiates Instant Response generators by their high-power efficiency rating (PER). That’s smart generator technology. PER indicates the ability of a generator to accurately deliver the selected power into a wide range of tissue types. With a PER of 97, the Force EZ generator provides a consistent surgical effect.
- Improved performance at lower power settings minimizes the risk of neuromuscular stimulation and tissue damage.
- Cost effective system when price is of equal concern and performance is required, easy to use
- Two primary coag modes
- High for effective non contact coagulation in most applications
- Low for lower voltage contact coagulation suitable in laparoscopic and delicate tissue work
- Versatile system that is uniquely compatible with other devices including:
- OptiMummTM smoke evacuator, through a direct cable link
- Force Argon IITM and force GSU Argon coagulation system
- Separate bipolar and mono polar foot switch connectors on rear panel for easy set up.
|Measurement Frequency||80 kHz|
|Measurement current||Less than 10A|
|Maximum Power||70 Watts|
|Maximum p-p voltage||3500|
|Bipolar Waveforms||470 kHz|